Wednesday 5 September 2012

Countdown to the Start of the NBA Season

Welcome to Matt's Raptor Roundup.

This is my first of many posts to come on this blog that will primarily focus on the Raptors and their accomplishments/many failures during the upcoming season. Of course talking about nothing but the Raptors all season would drive even the most loyal Raptors fan mad, so I'll also discuss whatever else I deem important in the NBA world.

Now that I have given you a brief introduction, let's get right into it.

After an off season that has so far ranged from the unbelievable (the Lakers acquiring both Steve Nash AND Dwight Howard) to the bizarre (Tony Parker nearly losing his left eye after a fight broke out between Drake and Chris Brown at a New York City nightclub), I am certainly glad that tip off to the NBA season is only a little over a month and a half away.

Tip off is on October 30 and will feature an exciting matchup between the Washington Wizards and Cleveland Cavaliers on NBA League Pass. For us simpletons who don't have League Pass, we'll be stuck watching a Boston-Miami, Dallas-L.A. Lakers double header on NBA TV. I know, it's tough.

Considering there's roughly 6 weeks until then, my blog posts until the start of the season will focus on predictions, some analyses of off season transactions, and my favourite part of the NBA, unintentionally hilarious things the players do.

Next week I'll post my prediction of how I think the Toronto Raptors will fair during the regular season, but until then here's Rajon Rondo signing a baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment